New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Carolina Panthers, F$#KA!!!!!!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:banhim::banghead::beer::biggrin::bowdown::bs::confused::cool::crazy::cry::disgust::drama::flushed::evil::banana::goofy::grouphug::hitit::stupid::kick::kiss::lock::loser::mad::naughty::needpics:
:shrug::slap::):smoke-g::smoke-t::spam::cover::thumbsdn::thumbsup::tongue::ugh::wave::wiggle:;)

M

·
Registered
713 Posts
HELL YEAH, did you watch that Shiot, that was GREAT.

I would love to personally go to the Super Bowl, but that'll probly be awhile til I can do that.......Next year I can sit here and drink beer while watching....like a "real *******"....hahah....j/k

14-3, and the Eagles just sucked tonight...hahah...and it was their home turf.....weeeeeeee is right Micah WEeeeeeeeee is right.

:banhim::banghead::beer::biggrin::bowdown::bs::confused::cool::crazy::cry::disgust::drama::flushed::evil::banana::goofy::grouphug::hitit::stupid::kick::kiss::lock::loser::mad::naughty::needpics:
:shrug::slap::):smoke-g::smoke-t::spam::cover::thumbsdn::thumbsup::tongue::ugh::wave::wiggle:;)

Z (jason)

N

·
0 Posts
Im glad to see NC get to the bowl. When I lived there the team sucked pretty bad.

OH just to let you all know an Atlanta radio station www.allthehitsq100.com is giving away tickets to the Super Bowl. Just listen live all day and call in for your chance to win. I listen to this station on my commute to work , school, and home. Ill try to win some :)

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
yall shoulda lost...if mcnabb wasn't injured yall woulda been blown outa the water :cover:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Bullcrap...lol...our defense has been Great this year, and we scored the first TD, we deserved to win dam*it....lol....besides....panthers are close to cougars...so you should be happy :)

Z (jason)

·
Registered
663 Posts
I so called it I knew they were gonna go, everyone was like no way underdogs.....They cant do it....HA!!!! If the Raiders dont go then there is no better team in my opinion to go...

·
Registered
713 Posts
Originally Posted by:Julie
Football sucks...
Blasphemy, BLASPHEMY I say!! We've killed for less...careful what you say around here, you could be burned at the stake for statments like that...:cover:

Z (jason)

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by: CGburns
yall shoulda lost...if mcnabb wasn't injured yall woulda been blown outa the water :cover:

ha ha, i don't think it would have changed the outcome at all. their players still wouldn't have caught the ball. he was throwing it right at em and they still dropped it..........except for the 4 times our [email protected]$$ defense got in the way:biggrin:

and jason........did you see how much a ticket for the SB is? check out some prices online.....i think i'll keep my comfy seat at home with my big ass TV. that's still the best seat in the house!

M

·
Registered
713 Posts
Yeah, bein at home is great, you can sit there with friends and just enjoy everything....but once, just once in my life I wanna go to the Real thing....

And yeah, really, it's like they had shoved their hands in butter and were trying to catch the ball....how'd you like that inteception....granted the eagles recovered the fumble a few minutes later, but still....it was like they threw the ball right to the panthers...lol..

Z (jason)

·
Registered
1,854 Posts

yah....if his poor ribs didn't hurt, he'd have been throwing interceptions instead of Detmer...where'd they find taht little **** anyways? How dare they send in their water boy to do a man's job...

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by: ignernt
Personally i hope Carolina wins... i'm so sick of New England that i could just :puke:

lmao! no doubt...

M

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Since it can't be the Steelers, why not the Panthers?? Lets go Panthers, kick the sh!t out of New England.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Originally posted by: Keliente

yah....if his poor ribs didn't hurt, he'd have been throwing interceptions instead of Detmer...where'd they find taht little **** anyways? How dare they send in their water boy to do a man's job...
i dont know if i was the only one that noticed but the announcer said Mcnabb instead of detmer when he threw that last interception....i was like uhhh no

·
Registered
69 Posts
Plus, I dont know if you guys noticed, but that hit that hurt mcnabb was a late hit even if it wasnt called. My friend that loves the Panthers will even admit that. Honestly I dont like the Eagles, but i hate the Panthers because I never like the whole bandwagon thing when it comes to anything.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts