New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
according to jen...the cougar that had my daddy :rofl:

Supercharged by Vortec....didnt get a chance to talk to her but I did gauk for about an hour.... she lives in Bama I believe

N

·
0 Posts
yeah i definatly agree, seeing the car in person is NOTHING compared to pictures.... one word..... FLAWLESS

Its a shame I didnt get off my lazy ass at Nationals till the last day to see it... :(

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
I know all of the owners information but its not my place to hook up interested men :)

Her name is Brittany... she used to be a NECO member but can't log in anymore and gave up.... She is from West Virginia... Car is killer and she is touring alot over the entire Country next year....

To my knowledge, the paint was done by a Harley Dealer...

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whats that? it's Supercharged? :bowdown:

good eyes on the ducts.. I didn't even see em - what color is that red? Laser Red or no?

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTW -- I want a front shot... do the flames wrap the whole front and does that mean that 1/2 that bumper is red?

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
The only thing I hate more than flames on a car is multicolored flames on a car and gaudy chrome rims :thumbsdn: Being blown is nice though.

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
I would have to agree with Kelly,

Rainbow anything on a car is GAY.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Beautiful!!! ....I'm curios tho all those cool mods and I still see the stock spoiler on it .....well anyway James if you can contact her ask if she's goin to cougarfest that deff adds spice to the car pool :)

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
I will talk to her... she is very involved in college... She is very sweet and very much a daddys girl, but I really cannot tell you all how nice and down to earth she really is.... I will try to reach her tomorrow. I have her cell number in mine, but its too late to call now. I told her about cougarfest when her and I showed together in NY on Oct 15th and she said she would DEFINITELY try to make it... I drove her car at Nopi Mini Truck Nationals about a year ago and its a nice car with Katzkin interior... I will tell her to bring her girlfriends (look the same as her) instead of her boyfriend :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts