New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
hahaha i just busted out in our computer lab and now everyone is looking at it and talking **** about it!!!

·
Registered
320 Posts
Got to admit, it is something 'unique':rofl: Did you note in the description the 'propane flame throwers' in the exaust:evil: That could come handy with tailgaters
This vehicle is from not far from me. But here's a Frankenstein monster for you...near where I live in northern NJ, there was a guy who mounted a late 60's-early 70's Mercedes-Benz 4 door sedan mounted jacked up on a 4x4 chassies (early 70's Chevy Blazer I think)and drive train. That was a little different.

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Who would do such a thing??
I would hehehe
bad winter vehicle to light and those are mud tires they
suck in the snow.

I bet that ting would rock the mud small wheelbase
light weight plenty of clearance big tires

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Originally posted by: LeonsCat
Got to admit, it is something 'unique':rofl: Did you note in the description the 'propane flame throwers' in the exaust:evil: That could come handy with tailgaters
This vehicle is from not far from me. But here's a Frankenstein monster for you...near where I live in northern NJ, there was a guy who mounted a late 60's-early 70's Mercedes-Benz 4 door sedan mounted jacked up on a 4x4 chassies (early 70's Chevy Blazer I think)and drive train. That was a little different.
When I was in high school my friend's brother had a lincoln set up like that. It had to be sitting 2 feet off the ground! He used to take it deer hunting with him... the thing had HUGE tires!

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
There was an older Camaro running around here with a similar setup. That thing should be from Texas, its really common to lift any car and get the "oh wow" factor goin...or the "Oh ****" one too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts