New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just filling out my application for the 2004 Darryl Starbird custom car show in Tulsa Oklahoma. It will be February 13,14,15, 2004 at the Expo Fairgrounds. Pre-Entry is $20...
Anyhow it asks if you are bringing a car club... My question is WHO WANTS TO GO WITH ME!!?!?!?!?

Please RSVP ASAP!
Ryan

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
If the meet in Austin for Lonestar falls through, count me in. I already have that weekend off of work. So if its cancelled, count me in. I bet Cody and James and Adam might want to go as well. I know cody has his own place so I bet I could stay with him :)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pre-Entry is due by February 1st... Im gonna go ahead and enter, and if you all want to join, we'll just go in at the same time :)
Entry Form

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by: 2kBlackCatGurl
i wanna go! lemme check & c if i have anything going on! did u just do the online registration?
Yup. Then it looks like you mail in your entry fee and 2 pictures of your car...?

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: Rylee44
Originally posted by: 2kBlackCatGurl
i wanna go! lemme check & c if i have anything going on! did u just do the online registration?
Yup. Then it looks like you mail in your entry fee and 2 pictures of your car...?
had the date been later in feb i would try and make it, but unfortuneately im praying my car will be in the shop by then

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.