New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I damaged my passenger ST-200 doing about 70 over a small boulder and just ordered a pair of new Spax struts so i dont mix and match. We could make a little to do out of it this coming weekend or next if anyone's interested in offering a hand?

I can get pizza delivered, and :beer::beer::beer: ::nudge nudge::

·
Registered
976 Posts
Neil, do you have a garage we can do work in? I'd love to set up a mod meet to get some things installed but we would need a garage for this time of year!

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do, but this time of year not available for more than just my car :(

There's a few cars that can't be outside yet that would need to be moved. Even though my garage can hold 5 cars, My moms taurus, my dads volvo wagon, my volvo my cougar AND my MGB all stay outside... Plus just to get the cougar in to do my struts, i'm going to have to pull 2 cars out. My garage was built with little british cars in mind, & my cougar whenever its up in the air goes in the middle bay and noses diagonally to the right leaving me with plenty of room to work, but occupying half of the far right bay as well.

Mark, Hehe... That car's gonna be gone... The owner's picking it up this week. You should talk Jay into it too :thumbsup: ... Only If youd like. dont feel obligated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts