New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so the local drive in has opened up for the anual showing of movies so who wants to come down and do this SA style. ethier watch a movie or take a trip to the track,
that weekend if the guys / girls for NECO or Lone star NECO want to come down let me know ethier PM me or email me [email protected]..........

99 V6
spruce green
loaded full of mods

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry Tony that I haven't responded in a while. Been alot of crap happening here. But I don't think that I can come with an excuse on why I won't be able to make it to a SA meet. So I'm in.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
okay so i just got back into texas from a freckn 7 hour drive if you are down with the movment here at SA let me know ????????

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I apologize for not hooking up with you while you were here, man. Between working, a class I'm taking, and contracting an eye infection (NOT FUN), I was a bit tied up. Next time!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats cool i took the wifes focus ( with side markers ) to OK ???
next time i will take mine !!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What part of S.A. are you in Fastcatone? When I get back in town I'm going to live up in Stone Oak off of Loop 1604.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I won't be attending, unfortunately. The 8 hours to SA is an awful long way just to see a movie. :) Plus, I'll need the time off and mileage to make it to CougarFest!!! Woohoo! I'm getting excited now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.