New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was over at edwards tonight and someone left me a little card :) I'm guessing the new hood threw someone off or someone else hadn't seen my car before? Anyway, just thought I'd see what's up.

p.s. why can't some cute girl notice my car? *lol*

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
thats a new c/f hood? that thing was so dirty i walked up to it and thought it was just black like someone replaced there stock one and didnt get it painted yet...j/p

it was me i live in thos apt right there ..and i was cleaning my car on the other side of that gate and i put it a way and went up stairs then i saw your headlight sticking out ..

you live in mira mesa?

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
sup to the usn cougar, im stationed out here in El Centro about an hour and a half east of san diego. Which C/F hood you got the kaminari one?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah it's the OEM c/f hood. Dirty as hell is damn right. Can't get that thing to stay clean for more than a day. No, I live down in Tierrasanta a ways. So I'm pretty close. I'm stationed over on 32nd street. I guess I haven't met you yet. Anyway, thanks for the card I guess :) I'll probably slap it on some other cougar :) See ya around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts