New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
i am kinda thinking someone on this site does (or did) own that cougar.....looks familiar. But i dont remember all the stickers on it...just the stripes.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Originally posted by: Drivin4fun
What are you guys talking about???? I see a smashed up dodge neon.
Originally posted by: THUNDERCAT2K
go to reviews on the left>stripes and such>cougar on page 21

haha...yeah...read what he said in the original post...it is on page 21. (its ok anthony...i ALMOST psted the same thing you did till i re-read the post) :rofl:

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Any particular reason this is in the FL folder......it would get MUCH more exposure in the Vids/pics folder :biggrin:.....I'm gonna slide it over there......

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
:repost;:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Originally posted by: LostRacer
Sorry TY I don't remember seein it..... If the mods wanna delete it the .... let it be gone :biggrin:

·
So its begun.....
16,839 Posts
Originally posted by: Loyalty
Originally posted by: LostRacer
Sorry TY I don't remember seein it..... If the mods wanna delete it the .... let it be gone :biggrin:
No problem..Noobs need the posting experience too ;)

·
Registered
2,274 Posts

Caffeine Cougar

How do you increase performance on a late model Cougar? Simply remember the two most important rules of high speed:

YELLOW = PERFORMANCE
&
STICKERS = PERFORMANCE

Therefore: HUGE yellow stickers = HUGE performance!

It's simple algebra my friends! You are witnessing what is easily the highest performance cougar ever made!

CAFFEINE??? What the hell is that? A record label? Do you think anyone sees past the glare long enough to notice the second 'e' is backwards? It doesn't even have an 'R' on it! These guys have a lot to learn... I've searched the Cougar brochure cover to cover and STILL can't find any mention of the Caffeine special option package...

This is a NO SMOKING Cougar!
The first Ford guaranteed not to burn oil!
Unfortunately, being underpowered, it gets smoked a lot...

At least it looks fast! What it really needs is a big-ass wing and a folgers exhaust system.

The left and right quarter windows reveal what are believed to be the names of the driver and passenger.

definately a repost!!!

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
Originally posted by: TennisMenace
this car has been discussed MANY times, and as far as I know it isn't owned by any NECO member...
very true. :puke:

Mike

1 - 20 of 20 Posts