1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Probably Irwin!

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I ain't going any where near a military base...

·
Registered
87 Posts
HKS????

Since when do they make parts for gas powered engines? I thought they were strickly a rice burning Company?

Klapper24

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my bad...as I was leaving today i double checked and it wasn't a HKS sticker, he had the SoCal NECO sticker, and a few others...I don't remember them off the top of my head.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Might have been a KKM sticker, they kinda look the same at a glance

·
Registered
377 Posts
That Cougar belongs to Justin (bgred619). He is in the Navy and stationed at 32nd St. I'm not sure if he is out on local ops or not. That "HKS" you thought you saw is a "Hose Techniqics" logo sticker. His engine compartment is loaded with yellow hoses.

Gary

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
and yes, Justin has the only one SoCal NECO sticker that currently exists. Should have thought of that.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
wassup guys yes that is me i am finnally back in s.d. and i am on the higgins, we will be inport for a couple more weeks then underway again.... i hate this job. I was going to put a post on here to if any of the 11 cougars i saw on base yesterday were in the club. but iguess you found me first. anyways here are a couple pics of my ride.

ps. I WILL NEVER PUT AN HKS STICKER ON MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice ride...i like what you did with your engine bay... btw, If you see the 2K Laser Red Roush in the parking lot...thats my ride...i'm stuck on the Peleliu, hopefully for not much longer.

peace

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.