New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving around Harrisburg today and i was driving behind a black cougar with tail light covers and yellow graphics on the windshield... Just wondering if this is a neco member? or just some guy?

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Damn...sounded like me until the yellow graphics part. Haven't seen that one. Where at in Hbg where you?

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
diddo, i dont know of any cept keith and he doesnt have graphics... he also has euro tails.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
jerimiah has a solid orange stripe if i remember right.

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
I just saw a yellow Cougar on Progress Avenue at about 3:30pm. It was a 2001 or newer and the only thing aftermarket that I saw at a quick glance was tinted windows. It looked like a guy, but with the tinted windows, I wasn't sure. It's not the one that Adam talked to because it didn't have headlight covers. Has anyone seen it too? Oh and no I haven't seen that one that you are talking about.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
mandy- my "guy" was a single mother

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
OK, Adam...I saw another yellow one..2001 or newer at the Colonial park mall yesterday..It had a bug shield on the front..I think it was a bug shield anyway. Is that the other Mandy? I'm starting to get mad..all these other yellow Cougars around!! haha.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
yeah i believe that was the other mandy. she works their i believe. that or shes just one of those girls thats there alot. its their 75% of the time i am.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts