New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just need to know who all is coming to this meet. If you could pm me or just post that would be excellent. If you PM me your phone #, or ask me for mine, that might help as well. That way if anyone gets lost or is running late, we know where you are at:)

EDIT: It is at:

1pm at the Sports Emporium in Carlisle.

Here are directions.

Kelly

Who's coming:
Fauna01
bigb9582 - maybe
ih8civx
highfloydelity - maybe
Mitch
cougirllp
Dale
C2Cougar
Spinnburn featuring CougarMom
hotguyincougar
dank13

·
Registered
378 Posts
sup im new here.i might be able to stop in for a few mins depending on time. i live in chambersburg so its realy close.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
she edited her message for time, its at 1 on the 15th. i will be there. possibly with a friend. i have to leave around 600 ish where ever we are.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Ill be there with a friend.

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
So far no plans yet for that day..Unless something comes up I will be there.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hello Everyone! I will definitely be there. I live about 15 miles from the Sports Emporium. If anyone needs a place to crash, you are welcome at my house. If anyone wants to hang out here afterwards, that's OK with me. I look forward to kicking everyone ass on the indoor race track.

see you there :)

C

·
0 Posts
Put me down to show up also. The indoor track is alright. I'm a bigger fan of the outdoor slick track, but it may be too cold for that.

Ed

·
Registered
98 Posts
Originally posted by: Blitzkrieg
There are 2 posts going about the same thing. And 2 people have said we can go to their house afterwards. Hmmmmm. JJ
And that's a bad thing??????

·
Registered
92 Posts
i'll be there. i too may be bringing a friend or two. i'll know about them later this week, but i'm a definite.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Originally posted by: Blitzkrieg
There are 2 posts going about the same thing. And 2 people have said we can go to their house afterwards. Hmmmmm. JJ
keith fixed that. i think im gonna head to dales afterwards. we always have a great time there and hes a good host.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
See you all on Sunday!! Have a safe weekend. I'm heading home to see my Daddy for his bday. If you need any info for this meet, hopefully you all got my cell #, feel free to call whenever!! Can't wait:)

Kelly

·
Registered
565 Posts
Im gonna try to make it, unless somethng comes up, I should be there.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts