New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know myself and Slade haven't received one yet. I was wondering if anyone else that signed up when the offer was first made still have not received an issue yet. I know some people sent in their info early enough to have received 2 issues by now and others have received their 1st just recently. If you signed up and haven't received an issue yet please post here with your name and address. I am giving Troy the link to this post.

Thank You,
Jason

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Well honestly, now that Ive seen an issue or two (thanks to a visit to Mark's place in C-bus) I definitely want a subscription. Hell, Id even pay. How bout two years for the price of one and we'll call it even? Please :)

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ummm, Slade, you are already kind of getting that. You get one year free and then when that is up I'm sure they will offer you another 1 year "paid" subscription, sooo you then get 2 years for the price of 1.

John, to sign up go to our website and click on the S3 banner on the main page, fill out the form, and click submit.

Slade, if you don't want to put your info up here email Troy with your info stating you haven't received an issue yet (his email address is in the "To" field of the form on our website).

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Ummm, Slade, you are already kind of getting that. You get one year free and then when that is up I'm sure they will offer you another 1 year "paid" subscription, sooo you then get 2 years for the price of 1.
No- I am not getting squat right now...that is why I posted here. If I was getting the above mentioned then there would be no problem ;) .

What info you need? Addy? here ya go.

Slade Jesse
10277 Wildflower Way
Broadview Heights, Ohio 44147

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Go to the bottom of the main page just above the weather readings. It's a banner about 1" tall and about 5-6" long, depending on screen size. And it says, in big characters, S3 Speed, Style, & Sound.

·
Registered
674 Posts
hold up....I imput the info and get a:

Method Not Allowed
The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /s3.htm.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.27 Server at www.ohioneco.org Port 80

wtf? :shrug: I take it this is not normal....will try again later

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Whooohoooo- forget it guys, at least for me. I got my S3 today! And Super Street and Autoweek so I am geeked. Thank the S3 crew for me. I'll be upping to 2 years.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts