New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wonderin who put the socal neco business card on my car, Ive seen a few cougars in my apartment complex. I live in el dorado hills apts san diego. Let me know so we can chat sometime check out each other cars and what not.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what color is your car and what mods have you done?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope I havnt seen your car yet, but I would deff like to that thing is sweet. Nice car man

·
Registered
192 Posts
That was me that carded it. I have the yellow ZN with the CF hood. I liked your car and someone re-carded mine so I decided to pass it on to you :)

·
Registered
192 Posts
I know that Brandy had a whole lot of them. I have a few that she gave me, but I just used the one off my car anyway :)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice I thought it was probably your car but I have seen a gray cougar in the parking lot as well. I like the hood it looks nice on the yellow. My car has seen better days its all dinged up and scracthed from 3 winters in Boston. Im in the process of starting to fix it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Well my car isn't in the best shape either, but it happens. I need to take it to base and get it up on a hoist. Fix a foglight, undercar kit, do a tune-up on it... same old.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts