Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just recieved an email with these pics of a very nice looking cougar
anybody else recieve them, from a [email protected], very nice headlights
cool looking hood, just curious why they were sent to me., lol
i think im actually gonna steal his idea for headlights

Attachments

G

·
I dont like the aluminum wing. And is that a duck-bill spoiler on the back window, id like to see more of it? Ive seen that hood on other euro cougs, it looks good. And the headlights are just painted with covers right? I had that on mine too...Overall it looks good, needs wheels...

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
It seems to me that all the Cougars from other countries always have some sorta crazy a$$ stuff done to them....and half the time they look like a$$ :shrug:

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
HEY!! He stole my idea for leaving a dent in the driver-side Fender!! :biggrin:

Pretty exotic looking car though. Like it, not sure its my thing though

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
whats the deal with that hood over there in Spain or wherever they are... almost looks like the same Cougar that is now orange with Eclipse tails before it got repainted...

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,719 Posts
Holy crappy body work, Batman... Look at tat lumpy hood!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Originally posted by: Crispy
whats the deal with that hood over there in Spain or wherever they are... almost looks like the same Cougar that is now orange with Eclipse tails before it got repainted...

I was thinking the Exact same thing....:disgust:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
he emaild me back with
"me llamo manuel romero vivo en melilla y tengo un cougar te gusta"
i still have no idea why he posted pics to me, are you sure those aren't custom headlights?

·
Registered
4,470 Posts

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
i rememebr that car form like a year maybe even two years ago and i am pretty much certian taht it is from spain...
and i think chrispy is right it is the one that was converted to the eclipse tails painted orange and all the messed up stuff now...

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
I got this email about a week ago with like a dozen pictures. They were too big to post here at that time, didn't get around to posting. I have kept in touch with him, and told him about the board -- it's too bad I don't think he speaks English :(

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
tho normally when crispy says something i agree, after looking at the tips on the exhaust and the different styled license plates, imma have to say it could be a dif cougar, pics attached

·
Registered
254 Posts
Originally posted by: InFRoRedCouGaR
he emaild me back with
i still have no idea why he posted pics to me, are you sure those aren't custom headlights?
"my name is manuel romero, I live in melilla and I have a cougar, do you like it?"

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: wren
Originally posted by: InFRoRedCouGaR
he emaild me back with
"my name is manuel romero, I live in melilla and I have a cougar, do you like it?"
my name is casey, i live in missouri, and i dont send mass emails of pics of my cougar to see if people like it.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
There's a NECO sticker in the top right of the windshield.....just noticed it, and wanted to point it out.....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts