New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know who all is going to the Englishtown Raceway Park event on May 6th. Its both show and race. If you are planning on attending and would like me to pick you up your set of NJ NECO logos please P/M me and we will work that out.

More info on the event can be found at ETOWN

There is also a RACE ONLY on May 5th...unfortunately I cant make that one since its my sisters Confirmation.

[email protected]

G

·
Brian, i will try to make this, however, will be working on a "deal" in PA, so dunno if i am able to even get home for the weekend, ifso, hopefully the Mrs lets me go to this, she can't join again, too much final papers for her...but ask Derrick, my Mrs. actually does exists.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Im gonna try to make it but I might have to take a placement test at Seton Hall that Sunday....

·
Registered
173 Posts
Yeah, Im gonna be a Freshman there in September and Im rooming with a friend of mine who also has a 1999 Cougar(but he isnt into cars). Dude, is there any way I can get a parking space???? I cant leave my car behind!! LOL

·
Registered
161 Posts
(= I believe BlackCat (Kev) is also applying to Seton..and as did I..sorry can't make it this weekend..exam week..

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Humm..since ur a resident you need to give Parking Services a really good story as to why you need ur car on campus..and if they say yes, shell out the $150 for the damn parking decal.

I commute so my Cougar is always with me

As for your roomate, is he part of NJ NECO yet? and if not, why are you wasting time

Its funny how SHU will have at the LEAST 3 NJ NECO members.... Me, Cougargurly99 and BlackCoug99...with the possibility of Asndragonz and BlackCat75.

[email protected]

·
Registered
59 Posts
"Its funny how SHU will have at the LEAST 3 NJ NECO members.... Me, Cougargurly99 and BlackCoug99..."

Ummm....I never thought I was a member of NJ NECO....I am a NJ NECO LADY but not a member....your prez...you know the rules....no cougar = no sticker. I like being a NJ NECO LADY...there are very few of us so I'm in a special group on my own. [email protected]

G

·
Ill be there. Im comin with the people running the southpole booth and bikini contest. So ill be helpin out around there.

·
Registered
469 Posts
no the car is going back into the shop on the 14th.... it is getting finished painted, all the small mistakes are getting fixed....all my scratches the bad ones on front are being taken care off, and my spoiler is getting painted and put on....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.