New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
goto http://rista.cougardb.com for pictures of my white coug with dragon z front, and kam sides and rear. i got green underbodies and i love the setup. going for an all green lighting effect.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I like the Drift front on white cougars with some kind of subtle sides like Razzi or Wings West. As for the rear im not real sure, i dont like too many of the rears available other then the No Limit.

Red or blue would look good, what kind of color scheme do you have or plan to do with the car? Thats probably what you should go with. Pretty much any color underneath white is going to look good.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its a tough desicion between the drift and the dragon z. I need some pics to decide. The dragon z looks real nice on the cougar that you have.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
both kits look extremely well IMHO. it took me over a month to finally decide with the dragon z. i love the bumper on the white because it really shows off everything really well.

S

·
0 Posts
im going to get a dragon z front and razzi side skirts on my white 99 atx, ill send you pics when im done so you can see how it looks in white, just give me about 3 or 4 weeks to install it

·
Registered
4,973 Posts

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
ahhh i was hoping CAT would post his. by far one of my favorite cougs on here:bowdown:

·
Registered
884 Posts
This is intense image's car, or use to be...not sure if hes sold it yet.

N

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by: whitecougar82
Thats a really nice drift setup, but whats the deal with the white corners on the headlights?
im guessing modified headlight covers

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
i think CATs car is the best looking white cougar on here. me personally though if i dont go with the wb ill go with the Z front and ww 01-02 sides and rear with an all white lighting theme. but hey, white cougars look good with anything haha :tongue::thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Originally posted by: CATerina
White cougars with the Z front look mean as hell.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts