New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Depends on what you want from the car. If your able to do work and actually want more power from the car, go with the integra. A simple motor swap to a LS/VTEC will net you alot better gains than work with the probe gt.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd have to say Probe, but I'm biased. I had a 94 GT and loved it. Much more unique and better looking than an Integra. Parts are expensive though.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
I'd go with the Teg... driven one before, and its a nice quick little car.

plus i'd never be caught dead in anything called a "probe" :rofl:

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
I'd go Ac all the way

·
Registered
178 Posts
9900, that's Canadian right, so we're really talking about like 7500? with 7500 it seems like you could find a better deal other than a 95 integra with a ton of miles on it. I've seen 99's and 2000's with under 60k for around 7-8000. Since your not looking to mod it and you said you want to race against friends, you could probably find an 96-97 Eclipse GSX turbo all wheel drive with 210hp and a 5-star reliability rating. And if you ever did want to start modding it you would find that eclipse mods are plentiful. just my two cents. good luck

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Originally posted by: Ninety9V6
9900, that's Canadian right, so we're really talking about like 7500? with 7500 it seems like you could find a better deal other than a 95 integra with a ton of miles on it. I've seen 99's and 2000's with under 60k for around 7-8000. Since your not looking to mod it and you said you want to race against friends, you could probably find an 96-97 Eclipse GSX turbo all wheel drive with 210hp and a 5-star reliability rating. And if you ever did want to start modding it you would find that eclipse mods are plentiful. just my two cents. good luck

OMG someone just recomended a DSM.

Where us Granmaster and others scraming Crankwalk!!!

I also reccomend the GSX except find a 1G with a six bolt. Much more fun. :)

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
I have the 94 Probe... and while its a great little car... it is very expensive to repair. I might look into that tegy a little bit and see which one would cost more to keep up.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
These auctions may seem outrageous, but this is about as good as it gets in my area. The rest of the probes, integras, preludes, anything decent that I'd like... are totally what I don't want. Like automatic... or insanely expensive... or TONS of miles.

There are no Eclipses in my area... other than brand new. Believe me, I looked. :ugh:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I figured an integra would be the better choice. Bump for more opionions. I'm going to keep looking till I actually get the $8k loan.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts