New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a little money to throw around so i want to finally throw some into getting some good power for my money. I have a 99 Silver Frost Cougar with Intake and Exhaust, but I need more power now. Which would you suggest for more power for the best price you know, including labor to put it in, cause i prolly won't do it myself. Should i get some headers, the Superchip or Vortech. How much are each and how much to install and how much horsepower. I have an ATX, so will they all fit my Cougar? Let me know i appreciate all opinions...ROB

·
Registered
591 Posts
vortec isn't made for the ATX yet...maybe look into a JET chip or a KKM superchip if your wanting to go that way...for the most power, a set of MSDS headers is the way to go

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm very happy with the JET chip. And it's easy to install. Took me all of 15 minutes....

Shon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Could I actually possibly suggest you spend around $350 on a Stainless Hi-Flow Y-Pipe and give yourself the extra 8-12 HP?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.