New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what kit do you guys recomend that looks good and is easy to install. im prolly ganna just bring it to a shop to install but i want somethin that wont take too much labor to install to keep the price down. i like the drift style but was told it will cost a lot in labor cuz the skirts...but the skirts is what i like about the style lol...

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
you can interchange bumpers and skirts and stuff ... stay away from the drift skirts if your trying to keep your price below $1500 ...

Someone local has installed the buddy club 2 kit front and rear and i know that was a pretty easy match up for em. Thats a cheap kit too. Don't know how the sides fit, but they're nothing too too crazy so i'm sure the installation with paint would probably stay around the $1000 ... put the bumpers on yourself as he did, and have the shop put the skirts on for you like hes doing then.

If you want the easiest install go with the visteon, wings west, or roush kit. These are not replacement parts, they are lips. They are add-ons to the stock bumpers + skirts. These will be the easiest install, however the kits aren't exactly easy to find nor cheap. But you could install yourself for the ease of installation.

Edit: Oh yeah, razzi too =)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.