New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
i buy cougar this week and i'm from montreal(quebec)
I just wont to know which intake is the best for my cougar.
thanks at all

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
THE GMK CAI is the best, but if you are looking for your standard short ram, most people will say they are all the same. I have Bombz intake I got off ebay. Customcougar.com also carries a "very similar" intake, which is the same price as any of the ones on ebay ones you figure in shipping price, I would have bought mine from CC but his price was higher then. Also since its cold right now you can get a short ram intake and just get the extra parts needed for the GMK CAI later.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
The AEM is fine...and it comes with everything you need...

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
yo man!!! weapon*r is sooooo awesome. if you wanna be cool get a weapon*r, everybody will be jealous.

:biggrin: too bad i have the silly weapon*r, it sucks (falling apart):banghead:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you everybodi
i choose the aem short ram. because it is in sold at 185$ canadien
sorry for my bad english lolll
bye
danny

·
Registered
404 Posts
Whoa what just happened there? No one said to search. I think I wandered into another board or something. :confused: jk

·
Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Danny,

Check out CTA motorsports .com and look at their intake pipe for the cougar. It's affordable, and you won't get rapped by customs getting it accross the border.

I paid $35 ON TOP of the shipping and original price to get my KKM, and I won't swear to it by any means.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK OK THANKS
BUT I RECEIVE MY AEM FROM CTA.
I ALWAYS DEAL WHIT CTA BECAUSE IS IN TORONTO AND IT'S NOT TO FAR.
NOW I SEARCH FOR THE COVER LIGHT AND THE WING OF WING WEST I THINK
IT'S THE SAME SPOILER ON THE MITSUBICHI ECLIPSE I'M NOT SURE, BUT I LOVE THIS SPOILER.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.