New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a cougar owner in the Lynchburg area of central Virginia, and am uncertain as to which chapter to join.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
You can meet up with me, viciouscat, and gldgremlin!! I'm moving down that way in August, and I did some checking a little while ago as to which chapter would be closest...Capital and Tidewater are about 5 hours from where I'll be, and Carolina NECO is about 5 also I believe...really there's nothing closer except KyTn NECO...but I'm not sure if they meet near the VA border...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool, I'll be a Liberty University student in the fall, so if anyone plans to go there or be around, lemme know and maybe we can get together... Just a warning about Lynchburg police... They're buttheads about everything, so beware! Course, everything imaginable dealing with cars is practical illegal in this wonderful commonwealth state anyway (note sarcasm) Sucks for those of us wanting to tweak our cars!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, anyone who is near lynchburg and wants to try and start up somethign for when college is in session, let me know... I know Liberty has 6 or so cougars running around... a couple driven by very nice looking ladies I might add... But with 18 hours, and 40 hour work weeks, I wouldnt be able tos tart a chapter... just wanna try and plan a get together sometime

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.