New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
hi mike
so i figured i would give you something to read by replying to your post. as for my absence, i blame everything on u of t and their need for final exams. who needs them? - i sure don't. but anyhow, all is done, finally. hopefully i'll now actually be able to get out to our meets and such. as for cougar news, not much except she awaits a long needed bath, something i was hoping to get to today and didn't. these things go down the drain when one of your friends accidentally turns their hair orange in an effort to go blond. so cougar bath is postponed to tomorrow. i now have a summer job - will be working as the senior visual arts counsellor for a specialty arts camp run through parks and rec. should be fun and challenging. so ya - i guess that's all thats new with me. hows the car? i assume she must be back by now? hope this gave you something to read

anthea

·
Registered
101 Posts
I've been very busy the last few days putting my new computer together (AMD 1.2 Ghz).
But I've been having a problem with the memory so things aren't so good. I managed to
get it up and running and I've finally got my ISP settings done, so here I am

I'm really ticked off about the stone chip on my windshield. It happened last weekend. When I got into the car there were two pressure cracks!
Certainly makes driving a challange trying to see through them. I hope to get the glass replaced this week, so that I can show up on Sunday to meet you guys.

G

·
Cool, it will be nice to see some new faces. I will be posting a reminder later in the week with the details. Stay tuned...... and pray for SUN!!

See you all soon.

Chris

G

·
Smokin' Mike. Glad to hear you'll have Cat back. Can't wait to see it all done up with your new gear. See you on Sunday.

Chris

G

·
Aw Mike, I never got to race your civic....darn...hehehe

Anyway, glad to hear the cat will be roaming the streets again. See you this weekend.

G

·
I've been here part of the time, just not very active. I was camping for a week, then I was working nights, then I f****d up my knee and spent two weeks limping around and getting pissed at everyone staring at me, and then I worked all week, went away for the week end and am working all week again. Oh yeah, I'm getting sick now. How's that! I just really hope I'm not sick for the long week end.

G

·
I've been busy as all hell at work lately!! Going nuts!! I was away this past weekend and after the long weekend I have a stretch of 3 weddings in a row! Isn't that special? Geez! I'm still here though........you won't lose me that easily.
Anyhow, hope more guys start to come out to our weekly meets now that summer is just around the corner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.