New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to write Team Dynamics across my front windshield, and a few other things. My friend ordered his stuff online, but I don't remember where. My local guy is asking too much, because he doesn't have the logos on file and he has to design them or some stupid ****. Does anyone know of a good online place?
Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have a friend who does custom jobs like that, he did the graphics on my car, PM me with what you want and i can tell you what i can get it for.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if you can give the guy the image, then he should be able to scan it into his computer and print it on the vinyl printer. my uncle does that stuff and doesnt charge me for any graphics. he told me to do my entire car in graphics would cost him $8.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I get my decals from e decals
They do a great job and if it is a custom one they will email what it will look like and you have to give them the ok before they will make it. I got mine in 3 days. I got a custom windshield decal and two custom decals for the side windows. Oh and if you choose Silver Metallic as the color it matches perfectly with Silver Frost!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you so much RockfordCougar!!! I been trying to look for the damn website for a couple of months, thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.