New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys wasn't there a site where you can get a new trans and lsd installed by some guys in Michigan?? I want to order one this week but can't find them.
Can someone please help me? I would really appreciate it.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll give them a call and order a new Trans. with an lsd. Now what other websites are available for the cougar? I know spmotorsports drop off the planet. Wheres all the cougar websites going? I want a stage three clutch and a lightweight flywheel to handle 320whp from my turbo next

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
you would order the new mtx from

British American Transfer (BAT)
http://www.batinc.net/contour.htm

HMS in MI does the build. I don't believe you can order a new unit from HMS if you deal with them directly as normally you send in your mtx for a build.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
when hms built mine he sourced one from a junkyard and rebuilt and updated that one. i posted my receipt in the thread...when a clutch goes stickied on the top of this section
link to the receipt

·
Registered
851 Posts
I'll give them a call and order a new Trans. with an lsd. Now what other websites are available for the cougar? I know spmotorsports drop off the planet. Wheres all the cougar websites going? I want a stage three clutch and a lightweight flywheel to handle 320whp from my turbo next
one of the members is selling a stage three clutch from clutch masters you might want to take a look at the sells forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts