New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Light Troubles

Well I guess I got an average run out of them. Since July I have had Eurolite Xenon Crystal low beams and fog lights. Yesterday I turned on the car and my left headlight was blown as well as both my fogs. It seems weird that 3 bulbs would blow at one time isn't it? Well I had an extra set of headlights, but I need to get another set of fogs. I think I want to try the Sylvania Silverstar. I guess I am looking for the H3's again. Do you know who carries them? i went to Canadian Tire, but they don't have the ones for our fogs.

·
3L Roush
4,387 Posts
RE:Light Troubles

I had EuroLites and they were burning out every couple of months. I've since switched to Sylvania Cool Blues and I haven't had a problem in almost a year (knock on wood!). :)

If I were you I would ditch the EuroLites and go for a set of Cool Blues or SilverStars. I want to try out the SilverStars, but I don't want to change just for the sake of change. ;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Do you know where they have H3 SilverStars?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

The PIAA are of interest too.

I have been to a couple Canadian Tires, and they don't carry the H3 Sylvania SilverStars yet. Does anyone know where else in the North York area, or really anyplace in the general Toronto area I could call for these bulbs?

·
Registered
656 Posts
The H3 bulbs have just come out, I mean like, fresh! I haven't found anyone who carries them yet either! My fog lights look rediculous right now with the HID's! I need to get a set of silverstars to complete the look.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They have a bunch of other Silverstars in Canadian tire, but not the H3's yet.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
have you been to any local rice shops they may have them??<---sorry where are my manners..i meant performance improvement shops...you know the ones that have the four or five jacked hondas out front..hehhe

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was thinking of those shops as well, but I don't really know where any are. Not a fan of the Ricer. But you are right, they might have the bulbs i want.

Can you give me some locations?
Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts