New Cougar Forum banner

Where to find....

485 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  PhatCatWI 
#1 ·
Good gauges. I am looking for a volts gauge and water temp gauge for now.... but Im looking for someone who makes them in green so they look similar to the green lighting already in the stock gauges. I know faze makes green ones but not sure bout quality with them and dont know if i really like the whole indiglo thing, im more of the reverse indiglo type haha

G
#4 ·
Faze just sent me an entire line of their new Reverse Indiglo series. Ill post pictures if you are interested (They wont be released for another month to the general public I believe). As far as quality, ive owned all types of gauges, Autometer, APC, PPG, and some other offbrands, Yes Autometer holds its reputation, but besides the name there really isnt anything special about them from my expierience. I do hear ya on the full face indiglo thing, im more partial to reverse, I cant wait till I get them in my mail.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.