New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
i found carpet that matches pretty closly to the stock carpt at a store called Sound Ideas. they sell DJ equiptment there. they also sell parts for speakers, like handles, carpet, corner guards etc. but if you are looking for the stuff with the foam type stuff on the back of it, i cant help you there.

edit: sounds ideas has a web site, i think it is www.soundideasonline.com

edit again: couldnt find the carpeting on the site. sorry.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
i got mine at a stereo shop it wasnt quite a perfect match but it was really close...like jam said though no padding just material..the guys i went to had a cataloge full of different ones...i could have ordered the perfect match but i just took the closest in stock match...try a strictly car audio shop they may have the same set up going on..

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
if you just wanted a little, i have a little extra left over. i mean its almost a perfect match. the grey little pieces that they use to lighten up the blakc are a little larger, but a little more spread out. so from a few feet away they look just about perfect. or if you want me to go buy you some (however much you want) i could then ship it to you if you paid me back and all. just let me know.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
The best place to go would be a local upholstery shop. If they ddo not have it in stock they often have a swatch book with oem samples in it and they can order the exact match by the yard. We do this alot for custom audio installs and also for headliners when doing aftermarket sunfoors when the headliner needs recovered. They also have the samples for oem vinyl and cloth.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts