New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a High Output Alternator from the group buy from Volitile Performance and Cue that I bought a few months back. . about 3 weeks I ago I shipped them back the alternator b/c it died and they said they would return me a new one. I rushed shipped them the alternator b/c I need to drive the car. I havent heard a word from either Volitile or Cue. I have called numerous times and left messages but I dont get no calls etc. Im still stuck without a car. What do I do ? originally I was told that I would have my alternator within a few days. I cannot contact these people. Anyone know what I can do or know them personally that could help me out. Any help is appreciated.

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
i just want every one on the boards to know that i am NOT a part of Volitile Performance any more...i havent been for a few months....the bussness # you where calling is a cell phone that i no longer have...don is the owner...he is shady and is ripping people off left and right....i dont want to be accociated with him any more....im sorry mike...i never got any of your messages because like i said i have NOTHING to do with Volitile any more....and to be honest...i would not even recamend them to any one. reason being.....well lets just say money changes people...they get greedy....mike...try to file charges...ill give you all the info you need....just PM me

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I'll be going out there soon with Sami and Jon (local friend) - both of whom Don has screwed over... Sami with over $300 for an alternator, and Jon for over $500 with coilovers and custom exhaust for his cavalier.

We will make an attempt at getting the parts or cash on the spot.

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
my advice....bring paper work (any emails or written agrements)....also bring the local Police...don is a slick con man...your not going to get ANYTHING with out the law...i also want to be there...let me know when it is...

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
mike i dont think you will get another alt. from him....if you still have any paper work then i sugest you file charges agenst him also...the more the merrier....as i said if you need any info about him to file charges...just PM me...ill give you every thing you need

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
like i said ...he was building them at the shop where we both worked...all brand new parts...100% brand new...and they all worked on the test bench befor shipping...so to have it inspected would do no good because its all new...i would put it in because i have olnly known about mikes not working....i dont think any one elses failed...

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Please don't associate Cue with any of this. His share in Volitile Performance was never more than a means to get on these boards. Any failure of equipment or failure to receive product/satisfaction is Volitile Performance (Don). If he promised you anything then take it up with him. Cue can provide you with all information you should need, but from day one he warned Don not to mess up his name. Cue is a good guy and I will stand up behind him 150% Those buying alternators were not the only ones screwed by Volitile unfortunately... just don't do any more business with the company and everything will be fine.

·
Premium Member
16,452 Posts
ummm... knowing this, perhaps the group buy thread should be locked.

sorry to hear what happened cue

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.