New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just decided to post because KyTn NECO seems to never have a new thread out. So what's up anyone near big ole' Frankfort, Ky?:naughty:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Is Frankfort still the capital of KY? I never hear anything about it in the news or day to day talk. I have no idea where Frankfort is, so I couldn't begin to tell you if I am near. I am about 3 hours south of Louisville and 1.5 hours from Beech Bend in Bowling Green.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep, we are still the capital. We are too small to get any tv time, but I am about an hour east from Louisville.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I am about 15 mins south of Cincinnati. We need to have a get together at Cougar Fest this year. It is gonna be held in Indianapolis this year which is about an hour from me. Yipee! Can't wait!

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
We hear a lot about Frankfort here, but it's never good. :shrug: It's usually stories making it sound like it's full of corruption. :tongue:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well we are home of Mr. Patton, you know the governor sleeping with everyone. LOL Hey MetallicaCougs I got your pm about the meet up this past weekend but I just started a new part time job and had to work so I couldn't make it on such short notice. But next time something comes up let me know in advance and I will try to be there.:wiggle:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Originally posted by: scottina99
....I have a full-time job...so I cant do meets.

I believe the majority of us have full time jobs also. Most meets are planned depending on what is most convenient to others.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts