New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Dyno Dave's went under, I've been looking for a new place to dyno. Do any of you know of any dyno shops in Oakland county or anywhere really. It would be great if they could tune too, but only if they know what they're doing.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Paul's High Performance, here in Jackson. They are the "Mustang guys" - and are known for kicking some serious ass. I've taken a few other cars by there for dynos, just be prepared for some ribbing, since they don't like FWD cars. ;)

E1

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can I have some contact info/address? What are their prices?

Thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
they dont do FWD.

go to www.godspeedinc.com (great place excelent with safc2 tuning also)
Godspeed Inc
(248) 305-8140
22783 Heslip Dr
Novi, MI

or

Autowerks Motorsports (i dont know there website but they do alot of the installing and tuning of the RIPP superchargerson the 3g's)
(586) 795-9798
32260 Dequindre Rd
Warren, MI

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Originally posted by: Silver6g72
they dont do FWD.
Bull. Com'on man, my shop is NEXT DOOR TO THEM. Don't try and tell me what they do and don't do, these are the guys that just dyno'd my car after building my fuel system. Not to mention the fact that I've practically been living at their shop while we finish the motor for the '31 Panel Van Hotrod.

If you want someone that KNOWS FORDS, and has access to EVERYTHING, these are the guys to call. They don't LIKE FWD cars, but they will work on them if the owner isn't a ricer. That's all it boils down to. He refused to work on my car, until he saw the engine/tranny mod list, then jumped all over building the fuel system for me.

E1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.