New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want one like CC sells but I don't want to buy through them.
I'm looking for either a black or silver carbon fiber dash kit.
I'm also looking for the bezel peice, thanks.

· Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Originally posted by: NorCalCoug
eBay.
Every one I've seen on there states its "simulated" carbon fiber, not what I would call quality.

· Registered
933 Posts
Take the pieces off and send them indvidually to topshop??? I doubt that is an Idea you would consider

· Registered
1,586 Posts
nobody makes a CF dash kit other than the simulated. The CC bezel looks great though, it's the dash kit that's not that good. It's not terrible looking though. It's a LOT cheaper than having everything wrapped.

· Premium Member
6,238 Posts
Originally posted by: ReToM7
nobody makes a CF dash kit other than the simulated. The CC bezel looks great though, it's the dash kit that's not that good. It's not terrible looking though. It's a LOT cheaper than having everything wrapped.
Not exactly true....Mike had his dash kit, and IIRC it as real. I had a fake one in my hands and his looked NOTHING like it

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
does anyone have pics of the real CF ones off of ebay?
Do they come with the door panels?

· Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Originally posted by: NorCalCoug
I got mine off of eBay and it's true CF. :shrug:
Maybe I'm not looking hard enough. Got pics? This is something I'm very seriously considering and I'd really like to see it before I buy one off of eBay, even though the prices are great.

· Registered
334 Posts
Daywalker if I were you man I would seriously get each piece wrapped by topshop it looks really good....way better than the look of a dash kit...I've got a dash kit and really regret spending the money on it..it looks cheap as hell and that's why I am removing it. Just my .02 cents

· Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Hey BIGTIME, what kit did you buy? I just dropped $120 on a kit on eBay that looks identical to the one going for $250 on creativecompacts.com.

· Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Originally posted by: BIGTIME41
I have the brushed aluminum kit.
Where did you get it from? I've seen a few different kits out there, some with good quality, some with crap.

· Registered
334 Posts
I got it from custom cougars awhile back

· Premium Member
31,347 Posts
Goodie. Now I'm worried . . . oh well. We'll just have to see what it looks like.

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You are probably right Big Time.
It's just going to be so god damned expensive to get all those peices wrapped by TopShop.

· Registered
334 Posts
Originally posted by: Daywalker7VII
You are probably right Big Time.
It's just going to be so god damned expensive to get all those peices wrapped by TopShop.

Well if I could mod my car all over again I would never of wasted money on a dash kit.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.