New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i find an aussie grille???

im looking to buy an aussie grille... where can i find one? but would it be easier to just remove my cougar head, and put a ford logo in its place??? also looking for a set of the aluminum pedals...

N

·
0 Posts
I purchased a set of 01 Aluminum pedals , and the gas pedal is harder to install than you think. Its not just a pedal, its the entire assembly. Those pedals were sold to Jscullin a long time ago, and I had purchased mine off ebay.

For the aussie grill check BAT inc.

·
Premium Member
1,754 Posts
OEM pedals can also be bought right through the dealer, I got mine through fordpartsonline.com

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i looked on that site and i couldnt find them.... do you know the parts # or can you tell me where i can find them on there... all i found were like cargo liners and stuff like that...
jason

·
Registered
904 Posts
I'm confused as to wether you want the aussie grill or the no limit grill.

You said " but would it be easier to remove the cougar head and replace it with a ford logo in".
So I'm guessing you want what the european and australian cougars have.
That is on the BAT site for $30. If you can't find it, just give them a call.

I was confused because a few months ago an australian member put together a Group Buy and
sold copies of the No limit grill.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Batinc.net

They have their # on the front page.
Enter
They display their catalog in pdf. files so if you do not have acrobat reader you will need to get it.

Click on the Contour on the second page.
And, for some reason they put the grill in the interior section.

30 bones is what they want they say-until stock is lowered to managable levels.

The part # is K320CL Euro Grille Cougar.

·
Registered
364 Posts
it would be easier just to get a whole new grill. if you do go thru w/ this mod, let me know bc i want an 01 grill.

·
Registered
364 Posts
it would be easier just to get a whole new grill. if you do go thru w/ this mod, let me know bc i want an 01 grill.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and thats just a direct fit right? or am i going to need to do some modification to make it fit? also, has anyone bought from them? if so how good is there service?

·
Registered
364 Posts
the grilles are a direct replacement. pull out the 2 screws holding in the current grille and replace it w/ the Euro, but like george said, the pedals are a diff story.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Originally posted by: jason01cougar
and thats just a direct fit right? or am i going to need to do some modification to make it fit? also, has anyone bought from them? if so how good is there service?
Seriously, I can't believe this thread is still going on... you need to drop a quick search on the boards. You'll quickly see that the grille is a direct replacement (move two screws and replace), and that BAT, Inc. is held in very high regard.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts