New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tim when is the next Pike meet? I am a newbie to this forum, and I am down to go every Friday. I don't know exactly where it is, but I am sure its not to far from Mass. How come no one went to the Fun Ford Weekend Aug 20-21? I was the only cougar there, not showing though but the only one there period. I would of been happy to see some showing, I know there is some sick ones out there. I got there to late to do bracket racing because I had to go after work. What pissed me off was when I saw some stock 5.0 GT's 90-93 running high 15's. I know I could of made some mustangs mad. You should of seen how pissed mustang fans were when a 12 sec or 13 sec mustang would get eliminated by a consistent 17 sec Focus, it was hilarious. Oh well....... maybe next time. We should set up a meet at a drag strip on street night or test and tune night. After seeing what I saw this weekend I am itching to try my car on the track, seeing I am a track virgin.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
First welcome to the Boards. The reason alot of us did not show at FFW was due to the fact they jacked up the prices,weather and the Cougars get no respect there. It's all about the Mustang and Focus..:puke:. We did do a show here in town trying to help kick it off for next year.

Ron

·
Registered
247 Posts
ill b there later if i even go

·
Registered
247 Posts
just brng the drinks 2 the parking lot like i do hahahahahahaha well make r own bar haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.