New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could not not make it to this meet but i would love to meet any of you in person i live in wichita ks, i love rode trips so if you want to hook up just let me know. i am willing to drive 2 or 3 hours just to get out and drive and meet new people,
I am 26 years young i have 2002 35th anniversary cougar not to many mods. most of my money goes into my 1967 CAMARO show car.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I'm up for KC...and so is Nic S. (the other newb)!

·
Registered
91 Posts
kimi-

you are banned for KC meets because you didn't drive to the last 2 oklahoma meets b/c they were too far for you.

5 hours...BAH.

;)

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UMM Ya I kinda could not go I started school and my car looks like ass right now because of the winter I have to do a lot of work on it once it warms up .. So BLAHHHHH

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
<---if car is painted soon nuff i'll be goin to the midwest meet april 24th, so that day is bout the only one i can think of that i certainly cant make a meet

·
Registered
58 Posts
ill give a big hell ya to kc... HELL YA. how bout tomorrow... lets git this biatch planned

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: 2kBlackCatGurl
i would in springfield, if i had a place. but i'm up 4 wherever.
i'm game as long as its near by or i can roll w/ someone really strapped for cash not to mention my car may be out of commission a month or two :-S

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Originally posted by: CrAzYbEeRgUy
i'm game as long as its near by or i can roll w/ someone really strapped for cash not to mention my car may be out of commission a month or two :-S
If its up north, Ill pick you up on the way.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Originally posted by: ZUM
Originally posted by: CrAzYbEeRgUy
If its up north, Ill pick you up on the way.
awww, how sweet, this isnt a trick is it? you say you'll give me a ride and then never pick me up leaving me stranded at a deserted gas station?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts