New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
just plain stupid looking..need to be on a much larger vehicle...or just dont make them at all...heheh worth a laugh though

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
looked like there were 2 cars in a row with them

look at the pics again

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Just as long as we dont see a trend on the cougar for some 30's, let the other guys have their fun....

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
Originally posted by: RioredCoug

look at the pics again
yeah, the green car in the first pic was infront of the orange/gold one. the rims just look so out of place.....

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Originally posted by: RioredCoug

look at the pics again
Yesterday while ridin with a friend I saw these two cars roll by ridin on HUGE rims.

You think they got the idea from the Blingin' line of Hotwheels cars?

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
those pictures don't look real..something about them is funny....

Mike

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
i found another picture on some guys sound domain page that had absolutely retarded looking rims as well...well the rims are nice but a bit large..

hahaha holy sh*t the sticker in the window says 40" i wonder if it is refering to the rims...

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
:rolleyes: And I thought 24s made Escalades/Navigators/etc look like Conestoga wagons.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
theyd look fine on a suburban. someone should shop them ona cougar. or a suburban for me

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I don't get the whole big bling bling rims idea... someone care to explain to me why people put rims on their vehicles that are so heavy and large that the vehivles have no handling at all?

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
or better yet, those people with the early 90-something Honda civic with 19" chromes on, and NOTHING ELSE done to the car...the wheels are worth more than the car!

Mike

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
I wonder how much suspension work had to be done to fit those on there

1 - 20 of 20 Posts