New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks great but wont let me log in. Says the email adress supplied with my username doesn't match. I only have 3 email addresses and i have tried all 3 so not sure what the problem is.....or am I just jumping the gun?
:shrug:

·
Registered
406 Posts
I just want to air something, damn Cougar drivers, I passed 3 within 20 minutes and all of them gave me bad looks, miserable sods, is anyone else from Leicester, did you pass me today, come on, stand up…….

G

·
0 Posts
Didn't know there was a new forum 'til you mentioned it.

You have to register, you're not in the member-list so I'm guessing you haven't yet.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yup...I have just registered now....as for miserable Cougar owners...yup...I even had one stick his fingers up at me because I waved to him !!! Miserable "Person" (was advised to remove my last word!).... :biggrin:

A

·
0 Posts
It looks very good.. I think you will have to re-register to get access to the new forum....

B

·
0 Posts
Active,
I'm in the Leicester area every weekend and finally, at long last and to my great surprise, finally got a an acknowledging wave from another Silver Frost driver on Sunday, as I travelled along the A47 to Peterborough before journeying back to Essex. For those that don't know it, the A47 runs across the country and I use the bit between Leicester and Peterborough regularly - 35 miles long with only 2 roundabouts and lots of hairy overtaking places - yaaaahooooo.......and no traffic lights or permanent cameras. Did get done by a camera van at Billesdon that was spotted too late, decelerating hard but still managed to get clocked at 85 (tut tut).

I would not ignore another cat owner and will keep my eyes pealed for you but I find that in general, cat owners seem to be a surly lot - obviously not any of our good natured members of course!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
406 Posts
I saw 2 Silver Cougars and 1 Black, next time I might just jump out in-front of them, maybe then I might get a wave. I’ll keep an eye out for you over the weekends and I know the A47, nice route although on a few occasions I’ve seen the big yellow police van aiming drivers’ down with their speed guns.

C

·
0 Posts
Hi Shagmonkey,
I have registered aswell but the new forum wont let me log on either. Its like standing outside the house on a freezing winters night watching the door close....the warmth of the interior slowly disappears..the sound of the party fades...and....your all alone and cold!....Boo Hoo:cry:

C

·
0 Posts
Hi All!
I see quite a few Cats around Warrington/North West. Most just look at me when I wave - and I always do!, but yesterday I went past another Black cat, and got a wave from the driver! Cheered me up, did that!
Worst "reception" I ever got from another Cougar driver? I was going down the M6 heading for B'ham, and went past a blue Cat in the middle lane. I slowed down alongside and gave a smile and a "thumbs up" in what I hoped was a comradely "Spitfire pilot" sort of way. He was picking his nose in a semi-professional manner ie - up to the elbow. When he caught sight of me he mouthed something about me being a "falling waxer", or something, and made those moving the fist up and down motions we reserve for people who cut us up in the filter lanes. Anyone had such a negative response from another Cat driver? :banghead:

C

·
0 Posts
Doh!
As I have found, gaining access to the new forum relies upon me entering my CORRECT email address! OK!
Now the only problem is I cannot reset my profile cause it wont let me log in.....its the same feeling you get when you lock your keys in the car and the spare key is in the glovebox!
Damo........anybody.........Help!

P

·
0 Posts
:ugh: I've been away for 2 weeks and you've started a new forum? Is it a hint? Yes I will use deoderant.

·
Registered
187 Posts
So is there going to be some kind of group consensus to use the new forum? I only ask because its a pain in the rear end to keep swapping between both, maybe we should set a date to all convert over??!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
What do you reckon Damo? Seems like a waste of your time if people are concurrently using this site and your new one. How about a changeover date?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts