New Cougar Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dunno if it's the same in the area of Wisconsin where you live but the last 3 people I saw driving cougars were like OLD! One dude was 30-40ish, the other was in his 50's, and one looked like he shouldn't be driving. Like 70 minimum. I wish the cops would pull them over and say, "Sir, are you aware that this isn't a Grand Marquis you're driving? I think you picked the wrong one up from the dealership." I can't even begin to imagine how this is possible. Even if old people are like hey, I love Mercury, I only buy Mercury, then they buy a Grand Marquis! It's either that or a Buick and that's it lol. What's really funny is that most modern Grand Marquis are 224 hp so they didn't even buy a cougar cuz it had a little more pep.
Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon in your area?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Um, we have some old(er) people on here... So what if an older person wants a sporty car... more power to them.
im old!!!.......well, no im kidding but if i were I would think i was pretty bad A** driving the cougar haha!....random typing

^^sorry back at it again contrapaul^^ :banghead:

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
The only "phenomenon" I've noticed in this area lately has been some dumbass kid making stupid posts. :rolleyes: :lock:

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
The Mercury brand name as long since appealed to the "old people" They may or may not see it as a sporty car, but they do see it as the 2 door Mercury. And alot of them want it because they dont need a large car, never had children, or their children just left the "nest".

I see just as many "old people" driving brand new corvettes, mustangs, etc....

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you look like my old neighbor lol. Btw wtf are you doing in this section if you're from California? CA and WI are enemies. You and your "Happy cows" BS lol :thumbsdn: Cows that are dead from the heat come from California. Happy cows come from Wisconsin :biggrin: and Oregon? Oh well Oregon is Wisconsiny enough lol.
Btw I forgot the whole, cougars go way back so old ppl buy modern ones thing but that doesn't explain the guy who could have been in his 90's lol.

and FYI: 21 or older = OLD! ;)

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Well i was trying to post a nice, fair and honest reply.

But instead.... Hey guess what i bet the Wisconsin NECO people would rather i, or anyone else that posted here from other chapters, showed up to a meet than you.

·
Registered
7,247 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, I turn 22 next month, what a ****ing geezer I am....:rolleyes:
yeah you bet :tongue: you old ppl and your drinking and gambling lol.

This thread............. are you ****ing serious.............
what? Are there no old people driving cougars in Canada? Oh wait, there's no people in Canada lol. FYI, mean, stupid, arrogant, rude posts get the same type of replies, captain social skills.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.