New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey what's up homies!!! I'm new to this page... well I had a cougar that a was fixing, but I had a wreck and it's a total loss now, I had the millenium body kit and 19 inch. wheels and tires on it, but I lost them, anyways, I still got my 99 cougar, I had only lowered that car, ok, that's about it, I'm in Smyrna TN. Hope to get to know all of you....

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
kick ass mindtrip lives down there. he works at nissan. we are planning a mod meet/ bbq so hopefully we can all meet and greet everyone

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's good, well hopefully I get invited...and about my cougar, I think I'm going to rebuilt it, it's gonna take a lot of money, but, I think it's a good investment...hopefully... well, about that cougar that is around here, give me some descriptions, I have probably seen it before....well take care...

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Dark gray '01 Cougar, black headlamps, black rims, CF hood, tinted tail lamps, WW body kit, side exit dual exhaust. That's about it for exterior description. Is/was your cougar spruce green? I've seen one rolling around Smyrna with a millineum kit, but it was unpainted baby blue. I was in my Titan at the time that I saw it, so I didn't even bother flagging that person down.

·
Registered
90 Posts
wooh wooh wooh... dont rebuild the thing... just hit up ebay and find a new cougar to get.. they dont hold value for sh*t anyways... so find one with low miles or a svt and then mod it... use the wrecked one as parts

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.