New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got a new computer and moved to another part of philly, it comes with a giant parking lot across the street lol. Been gone for a while but will have some new goodies to show you soon, Also have a new car model :)
so maybe we should plan a giant welcome to summer meet or something, if we start brain storming this early, it's bound to have a lot of riders come.

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Yo Iron Mike! What's happening man?
Good to hear you are still kickin.

Keystone, Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Where about you at in Philly now Mike? I havent been down the races in about a month, little too cold for people to hang out i guess. A huge spring meet sounds cool, but id love a ski/snowboard winter meet if enough people were interested in meeting up and going.

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
Hey Mike! Long time no talk! I would probably have little projects to do...such as front and back strut bars for the next meet. I would love it if someone could help me out with them! I don't have them yet, but most likely I will get them. Anyways, I am up for a meet in early early spring, because I want the rear strut bar put in and then a new system put in before Cougarfest...but the strut bar has to come first. So the sooner the better!

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
id ride up thurr... speaking of not seeing you in a while has anyone seen jim (4sfactor) he hasnt posted in forever. i miss jim :(

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Originally posted by: IH8CIVX
id ride up thurr... speaking of not seeing you in a while has anyone seen jim (4sfactor) he hasnt posted in forever. i miss jim :(
I talk to him and see him about once a week. I don't ask why he doen't post, but...I think he is just real busy and in love :grouphug:

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Originally posted by: Upper90
...I think he is just real busy and in love :grouphug:
In love, huh??

Poor, poor, poor Jim. Love, I think I stepped in it once.....you should have seen my shoes. :tongue:

I'm sure he is keeping tabs on the Keystone Fam. If he's not posting, I'm sure he's watching. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,070 Posts
Originally posted by: RedBaron1
I'm sure he is keeping tabs on the Keystone Fam. If he's not posting, I'm sure he's watching. ;)
He's not watching too close:

Last Visited On: 12/15/2003 6:40:40 PM

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
damn... poor guy. i hope shes not the typical women, only into him cuz of his car and money. or in my case, car and outstanding good looks ;)

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Originally posted by: RedBaron1
He's not watching too close:

Last Visited On: 12/15/2003 6:40:40 PM
Wow, guess I am wrong.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by: IH8CIVX
damn... poor guy. i hope shes not the typical women, only into him cuz of his car and money. or in my case, car and outstanding good looks ;)
Just keep tellin ya self that man:biggrin:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i've spotted 3 cougars lately in northeast philly alone that are being worked, trying to find them stopped so i can tell them about neco, im gonna try to form some kind of cougar squad for the races this summer, nothing better then 5 cougars racing down 95 at 100mph.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Originally posted by: InFRoRedCouGaR
i've spotted 3 cougars lately in northeast philly alone that are being worked, trying to find them stopped so i can tell them about neco, im gonna try to form some kind of cougar squad for the races this summer, nothing better then 5 cougars racing down 95 at 100mph.

nothing WORSE then a 5 car pile-up...

·
Registered
318 Posts
yeayea we need to get a lil meet soon.. pats or genos. or we can head out someplace. im game just let me know so i can take off work...

how was everyones hoildays...

i have a NECO link on my web page, seekin pics or local keystone cats. pm me or aim me RicHarDicKO1

·
Registered
549 Posts
hey im down for the races anytime- the guys i always go with guys from la salle and thats in north philly (haha im not too good with N-S-E-W philly) but i think the school is around you!

i loved the last time we went... a little cold- but i willl dress warmer

oh and at the races in sat night the one cop pulled a gun out- my friends went and they called and told me when they were speeding away- so i guess they are really cracking down

·
Registered
265 Posts
I am always down for the races, although I am going to wait unti it warms up again until I go again....Mike how you doing???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts