New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe I was just drunk, but i could have SWORN that i posted last night in a topic called "Next Meet..."

Now I don't see it... Someone fill me in

-Ryan

·
2,589 Posts
well considering i missed the drama last nite...

here's the deal, i understand that some of the ppl that r purty far away from ok wanna have a meet closer, i don't blame 'em! i'd love 2 have 1 that didn't require tons of driving...but that big ass fight was ridiculous!! if some-1 wants 2 have a meet closer...then say so now & then plan it! if no-1 wants 2 put all the work in-2 planning 1...then u'll hafta drive somewhere 2 go 2 a meet. period..end of story. i don't wanna here anymore *****ing!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
2,589 Posts
so who would like 2 plan a meet? :) eric & i would love 2 have 1 in springfield...the only problem is we don't really have a good place 4 1. eric's apt. is kinda small & i'm not sure how much the landlord would love it...haha

edit: if it ends up b'ing far away 4 any-1...then springfield is kinda in the middle of kc area & ok. so if u want any-1 can come here & ride w/ us. we don't mind at all...just want every-1 2 b able 2 come!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
chris and i are probably about the farthest away on the kansas side, and we're still going down there... :)

we just need to know when it's going to be SOON so that we can request off work! Please get this fanalized (someone!)...

G

·
I live in Springfield as well, and I might be able to have a couple people at my place but not too many it is small too.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Well from the looks of it, basically everyone said that they didnt care if it was at my house or not.

So i Guess its back to me planning it. I say the last weekend of Jan so Ry can make and and we celebrate L's b-day. I also like the secret santa thing thay ry had mentioned. what does everyone think?

Last weekend of Jan??????

·
Registered
233 Posts
i like the "secret santa" idea too, but what kinda stuff? for those who have cougars only or for those who bring their significant other whom doesn't drive a cougar?!?!?!? :) hehe . . .

last weekend of january sounds MARVELOUS! :) hehe

i'm excited!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.