New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read about adidas02 gettin some custom badges. Then he said not likely. Is there anyone else that is selling them or has them.

Joe

·
Registered
672 Posts
Yup....it's not looking good. The custom stuff he did for other people kicked ass, but what I was sent so far just didn't cut it. I will NOT endorse, or even mildly promote something that does not impress me 100%, so untill I see an improvement in quality, the custom stuff is off.

Hopefully stuff will change here soon...I have been promised a second FINISHED version.

·
Registered
672 Posts
No pics as of yet...all I can say is that he told me carbon fiber, and it was NOT carbon fiber, but that crappy fake stuff. Now I'm giving him the benifit of the doubt here and calling this a prototype, so I wouldn't expect carbon fiber on a beta project, but if I'm wrong, and he thought this was the finshed deal he was smoking crack. Again, if I get a finshed product that looks nice, we'll move on to project 2...the custom Cougar stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.