New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a really good alarm, some dude tried to break into my car the other day.

G

·
DEI makes the highest quality alarms. The problem that many people have is that they try to install it themselves or they have someone do it who is not certified to install DEI alarms. Even a cheap alarm installed by a seasoned, experienced, knowledgeable installer will be better and more effective than an expensive one installed by someone who's never done it before or is unfamiliar/uncertified to do it. DEI alarms have great warranties when installed by factory-authorized dealers, too.

Peace,
Keane

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
i have installed ~500 of the dei alarms and ~1000 or so remote starters. i love their stuff.

avital is a subsidary of clarion. not sure if clarion is the owner of the company or if a larger company owns both. all the clarion demo vehicles our clarion rep brought down had avital stuff in them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.