1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
I’m still trying to work this out…. I just don’t get it… :shrug:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Originally posted by: active I’m still trying to work this out…. I just don’t get it… :shrug:
I was hoping that you could enlighten me Active, what with your Uni education and all :bowdown:
I'd like it explained though......:)

·
Registered
406 Posts
The only thing shaken at the moment is my mind, through the confusion of this post… :banhim::banghead::beer::biggrin::bowdown::bs::confused::cool::crazy::cry::disgust::drama::flushed::evil::banana::goofy::grouphug::hitit::stupid::kick::kiss::lock::loser::mad::naughty::needpics:
:shrug::slap::):smoke-g::smoke-t::spam::cover::thumbsdn::thumbsup::tongue::ugh::wave::wiggle:;)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Originally posted by: active
The only thing shaken at the moment is my mind, through the confusion of this post… :banhim::banghead::beer::biggrin::bowdown::bs::confused::cool::crazy::cry::disgust::drama::flushed::evil::banana::goofy::grouphug::hitit::stupid::kick::kiss::lock::loser::mad::naughty::needpics:
:shrug::slap::):smoke-g::smoke-t::spam::cover::thumbsdn::thumbsup::tongue::ugh::wave::wiggle:;)
Hey it's EmoticonFest 2004 :)

·
Registered
406 Posts
That sort of happened by accident, I clicked an icon and I used the wheel scroll on the mouse and the above occurred.

·
Registered
406 Posts
I’ve also sent Fly-Fast a PM to ask him what this post is about… :confused:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Right, cracked it…

The photo is from the ‘Bad Day on the High Sea’ collection. It’s called ‘Squid fight’. Brandon Bird.

It comes with the the following text…

Here, raw sexual aggression is symbolized by the sperm whale, while the squid acts as a thinly-disguised metaphor for the multi-armed oligarchies of Rockefeller, Hearst, and Morgan. Their battle plays against the backdrop of the sea, standing in for--what else?--the vastness of the unconscious mind.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts