New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Is Brad I have been away from the group for a long time since I lost my cougar to a accident. How is the gang doing Doug, Slurpee, Sonza and Nick.

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
Howdy, Brad. It's been quiet lately. I haven't seen Nick in awhile. Steve is around, but not really active on the boards anymore. Doug is slightly more active, but pretty quiet as well. I don't think you ever met Melissa, she is active again (at least on the boards), but out in Columbia. She is wanting to get us to have a meet some time in the next month or two. You're welcome to come out even without a Cougar (although we still don't know what we'll be doing).

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I hear you I moved out to Cottage Hills Il Alton Area. Few months ago I saw Jeffs white cougar.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As soon as I get a new job I and strongly thinking about getting a Cougar as a project car. Alot has changed in my life I am a dad now and my son turns 1 on monday the 28th.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hope in the months to come I will be getting another cougar I miss hanging with you guys and I miss my XR Cougar. I am going to try to find a 2001-2002 v6 5 speed Cougar Red, Black or White and do my 3l swap and make the car I wanted to make with my old 2002 Cougar XR

1 - 5 of 5 Posts