New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its been awhile since ive seen any new posts in here, i just wanted to see what everyone was up to. as for me, i got my visteon spoiler, taillight covers in but i still need to get them painted. ive also already done the ford front grill conversion as well as the rear ford emblem... im looking for a borla muffler still, to build myself a custom dual setup, anyone know were i can get a borla muffler that will fit?

anyways i just wanted to see if anyone would be up for a meet sometime in december once school gets out... possibly in myrtle beach, or somewhere else...
jason

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hey Jason! Let's see.. we just got back from Las Vegas.. we went for SEMA.. that was incredible. other than that, I haven't been up to anything but school.

I would CERTAINLY be up for a Myrtle Beach meet.. just pick a date and we'll work around it. What all would you like to do when we go down there? Unfortunately, going to the actual beach itself will be too cold.. but we could probably work out going to the little speedway with the go carts there.. anyway.. there is TONS to do there even if we can't go on the beach. If you want me to help you plan something, just let me know and i'll be glad to!

Jule

·
Registered
371 Posts
Do it between the 23rd & 31st of December!!!! I'll be visiting my family in Pawley's Island. If not, I'll have to meet up with y'all sometime, I live up outside of DC (proud member of Capital NECO) and drive down there about once a month :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
How abotu December 27th? it's after Christmas and before New Years.. so we can do like a Christmas/new years thing... I wish I knew someone that lived at the beach so we could use their place to have a party.. but I dont' know anyone. We can still have some fun.. maybe go to club Kryptonite or something..

Julie

·
Registered
371 Posts
The 27th is good for me. Now, my parents do live about a mile away from the beach, but since the house will probably be full of family visiting from all over the place (including me), we probably can't party there, at least not this time. But there's always so much to do along The Strand, so we shouldn't have any excuse not to find anything, even at this time of year (unlike Columbia, if the haze of my memories at USC serves me correctly :) )

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Good! I'm glad we can't go to Pawley's Island! The Gray man scares me... Isn't it still hurricane season anyway? Not that I'm superstitious or anything...

Julie

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
We're up for it, should have the coug back by then.. hopefully. Anytime if fine with us. My mom will be in england so i'll have to have christmas with my peeps :grouphug:

·
Registered
371 Posts
So...are y'all fine with the 27th? I just found out that I'll be staying there a couple extra days, probably until the 3rd or 4th of January. As for the Gray Man, well, I was in Pawley's Island last week for Thanksgiving (I loved the lack of MB tourist traffic on the way back here to the Tundra on Monday), and learned that he only comes around right before the big storms hit. Anyway, hurricane season ended on the 30th, so Julie should have nothing to worry about!

·
Registered
434 Posts
Originally posted by: jason01cougar
anyone else up for a meet... since im new id like to meet all the carolina people
I'm up for it, I'm new as well, and look forward to (almost) any chance to meet everyone, :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so it looks like the 27th will be the best for everyone? if so lets get a list of everyone thats definately able to make it. and lets figure out what everyone would like to do, and where exactly to meet.
jason

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
I'm in! Chas will be coming too... probably a few friends of ours too.. for some reason, they like going on trips with us :)

I don't honestly care what we do.. I do want to eat dinner at Carrabbas though.. YUMMY! It's a little expensive.. but so so so yummy! But we don't have to.. it doesn't matter to me. We can cruise the strip.. but the only problem is that I doubt anyone will be there.. Spring break and summer are the best times for that.

We can all meet up in Florence *i'll provide directions* and go from there. Unless it's easier for some people to drive straight up the coast.

Keep in mind that just like the G'boro meet, if there is bad weather, I doubt i'll be going.. but everything should be ok.

Is anyone planning on staying overnight at the beach? Or is everyone going to head home? I'm going to come home.. it's only an hour for me.

Lets get as many people as possible for this! It should be fun! I'll try and think of some places for good pictures too...

Julie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts