New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow midwestneconians, Well last week I went to the Brickyard in Indy, great race, had a lot of fun. Drank about 75 beers over the weekend.:beer: On the way home I got a call from my sister in law to tell me my Mom had passed away. Bummer. So since last Monday it was drop the suitcase and plan a wake, and funeral. Ma didn't suffer though, she fell asleep in her chair watching the Cubs play, and never woke up. Gonna miss Mom bad.:(

·
Timmah
3,050 Posts
Wow man, you have my condolences. I don't know what it's like to lose a parent yet, but it has to be very hard for you.

I have been in more Land Rover training this whole past week and haven't been able to do much. Went and saw "The Dukes of Hazzard" last night. That turned out to be a really good movie.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I am sorry for your loss. Hope everything goes smooth.

Tim, you liked that movie, I just don't know you sometimes. I have just been working and fixing the house and car. Nothing really new on my list.

Again, sorry to hear about your mom.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. I'm otta shock now and OK I guess.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
My condolances...I'm very sorry for your loss. That must ease your mind to know that she went peacefully though. Many people pray to be so lucky when their time comes. She'll be smiling at her son :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.