New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Yes why yes I am. i guess it could be intersting to have for about 2 days...

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Originally posted by: MaverickFlyer
Originally posted by: Excelcier
Just do it Zack...
Ron, you gave away his secret identity!
who else around here would be seriousl interested in getting a plate like that?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i got the idea from offtopic.com someone did it over there from cali lol. i love offtopic.com always an interesting place to go.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i had to leave zalec behind. ever since i tried to put a java applet in my sig to play sound i broke it. i cant edit the sig or change the avatar. kinda sucks :(

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Originally posted by: Silver6g72
i got the idea from offtopic.com someone did it over there from cali lol. i love offtopic.com always an interesting place to go.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i had to leave zalec behind. ever since i tried to put a java applet in my sig to play sound i broke it. i cant edit the sig or change the avatar. kinda sucks :(
So, your saying literally you KILLED Zalec...

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,017 Posts
it can still be fixed... but asking trevor or another admin to fix it might risk them getting pissy with you... they have an interface to access everybody's signature, avatar, etc....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.