New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some extra money and am going to get one of two things.I dont know which to get. The first one is a Diablo chip, and the second is a Pioneer deh-p7300 cd reciever. It is brand new for 2001. Its like the ones that have the dolphins swimming and city on the screensaver. Only this one has Indy race cars and birds flying. I think the race cars on the screensaver will be awesome in the coug when I'm cruising the strip here in Va beach, especially at night. So what does everybody think?

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
neither i would choose a set of eibach springs
see the post in audio about pioneer and lack of rca output voltage
i am not a strong believer in chips with exception of turbo charged vehicle applications

you already have rims so a set of springs would compliment the rollers nicely

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've had the DEH-P7300 for a few weeks now and I definately like it
It has more display options than just the race cars and eagles though...there's clouds, web, 2 visualizers, bass and treble meters, and more. Anyway, the display kicks ass compared to a truly boring, segmented display. I would look at decks other than the Pioneer though...check out Kenwood (also has a race car display) and Panasonic in particular. Compare features and price and get the one that best fits your needs.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i would have to agree here, go for some suspension upgrades, fuhget-bout-it go with the eibachs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for your replies. I could save alittle and get headers,but Im probably going to get them in july anyways.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Get an alpine over a pioneer if anything

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.