New Cougar Forum banner

What would it take....

1K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  MaverickFlyer 
#1 ·
What would it take to get you to go in a dunk tank?

I was offered dinner for 2 at the CN Tower 360

#2 ·
At first I thought you said Drunk Tank:rofl:

I don't know, a pair of shorts maybe, and a towel!

Dinner at the CN Tower 360 is not as good as you might think, just overpriced!

#4 ·
Originally posted by: ShadowCat
hmmmm then maybe I should ask for Leaf tickets
Now that would be worth it. I would do a lot more for Leaf Tickets! :naughty:

#5 ·
I'd do it for a spicy chicken combo, "Biggie Sized", of course, from Wendy's. mmmmmmmmmmm... spicy chicken...

Seriously though, its not like you're really doing anything. You sit there and you may fall in to a tank of water. Not a tank of snakes or rats or... whatever. Its just water. I'd be grateful for whatever I got out of it. Getting something for nothing is always nice.

Mike

#6 ·
Maybe it would be different for a guy.....can we get a female opinion? :tongue:

I would have to do it in front of all the construction and repair guys that work for me.
Also, our volunteer Golf-shirts for the day.....are none other than....WHITE!

Yeah, I think hockey tickets are deserving. :biggrin: I don't so much care about restaurant discounts. Those much easier to get....also through work.

#11 ·
Originally posted by: timeless420
Originally posted by: Excelcier
Just make sure someone video tapes it for us!
C'mon now...that's not the right kind of encouragement :disgust:
But it's still a good idea!:rofl:

#12 ·
Okay, dunk tank in front of construction workers wearing a white shirt. hmm....let's think about that a min. Okay, I would do it, for the above mentioned dinner, PLUS leaf tickets. (good seats)
OH, and you wear your black bathing suit, under the stupid white shirt ;)

#13 ·
Originally posted by: LadyX
Oh come on! Now you took all the fun out of it! :(

#14 ·
Okay, dunk tank in front of construction workers wearing a white shirt. hmm....let's think about that a min. Okay, I would do it, for the above mentioned dinner, PLUS leaf tickets. (good seats)
Exactly. I'm not sure entirely how it is in Canada, but if a girl was asked to do that here and muttered "sexual harassment" under her breath it wouldn't go down. That's exactly what it is, thinly veiled at that. This is a trade show, correct? It isn't exactly a day at the Playboy mansion.

That being said, if I were there I'd sink you by my fourth pitch! :tongue:

#15 ·
Originally posted by: ignernt
Exactly. I'm not sure entirely how it is in Canada, but if a girl was asked to do that here and muttered "sexual harassment" under her breath it wouldn't go down. That's exactly what it is, thinly veiled at that. This is a trade show, correct? It isn't exactly a day at the Playboy mansion.

Well, i'd hardly call it sexual harassment. They're not threatening to fire her if she doesnt do it. They're not telling her she has to wear a bikini. They've asked her to volunteer and they've offered her something for her time. She can refuse if she feels uncomfortable and there would be no consequence. She works with/for good people and i'm sure their intentions are good.

And I dont think its a "trade show", its probably more of an employee appreciation day.

I just don't see how it could be viewed as sexual harassment. Maybe i'm missing something. :shrug:

#17 ·
Originally posted by: MikeI just don't see how it could be viewed as sexual harassment. Maybe i'm missing something. :shrug:
I agree with you Mike, there not asking her to be in a wet T-Shirt contest. It's a Dunk Tank for god sake. What ever happened to good old fun. Now-a-days everyone is jumping down peoples throats at every chance they get. Lighten up people. :rolleyes:

#19 ·
Originally posted by: Mike
Originally posted by: ignernt

Well, i'd hardly call it sexual harassment. They're not threatening to fire her if she doesnt do it. They're not telling her she has to wear a bikini. They've asked her to volunteer and they've offered her something for her time. She can refuse if she feels uncomfortable and there would be no consequence. She works with/for good people and i'm sure their intentions are good.

And I dont think its a "trade show", its probably more of an employee appreciation day.

I just don't see how it could be viewed as sexual harassment. Maybe i'm missing something. :shrug:

I deal in sarcasm like you deal in dissecting posts. But since you about stood on your head to prove my obviously sarcastic comments wrong...

Originally posted by: ShadowCat
Its not an Employee appreciation Day. LOL Its a Plant Tour and Open House with Asphalt demos, Camera give-aways, and a stupid dunk tank. LOL
Neener :tongue:

#21 ·
here's a female opinion. I'd do it for nothing, i think it would be fun! plus, i mean, comeon.. they're right, it's only WATER! Leaf tickets would be awesome, ( not a fan of the leafs...but i love hockey) and dinner is always nice. What is this dunk tank for btw?

#23 ·
Originally posted by: Rennie
here's a female opinion. I'd do it for nothing, i think it would be fun! plus, i mean, comeon.. they're right, it's only WATER! Leaf tickets would be awesome, ( not a fan of the leafs...but i love hockey) and dinner is always nice. What is this dunk tank for btw?
One person sits on a platform above a tank of water. People then throw balls at a target. If the hit the target the person goes in the water.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.