New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the wing that Craig and James have on their cougars? What's it called and where I can I get one?

Thanks again!

·
Registered
5,519 Posts
not sure what craig has but i beleive james is still sportin a Veilside Tiburon wing he imported from them

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The one on James's Cougar is a custom made for him...He says he has rights to have 2 or 3 more made...but at nearly 700 for wing I wouldnt advise it..I want one like his soo bad but cant afford to pay that kinda price for it.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well that's going to be a must for my car style. So if I pay James 700 he will get me one? lol

Is there any others that are near the same look?

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hope you like your wings high...that aluminum double stack you are talking about is monstrous...and if you are going to get one get the 52"...the 56" is super wide.

·
Banned
4,854 Posts
for the love of god do NOT put that wing on your cougar. they look like ****, they dont go with the flow of the body at all. and who cares if its adjustable bc our cars are FWD, and you don't need downforce on the back of your car.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I gotsta do it man! My style I have doesn't go together without a big rise wing!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts